AN INNOVATIVE CONCEPT OF OPEN-AIR ARCHITECTURE – THE CORTEN SAUNA HOUSE
CORTEN – is a particularly strong, weather-resistant structural steel that forms an extremely dense barrier layer against further corrosion on the surface, underneath the actual rust layer. Due to its insensitivity to weathering and its characteristic patina, Corten steel sets special accents in open-air architecture – sculptors use this material for sculptures, facades or outdoor and garden accessories.
The ideal frame for a garden sauna …
… but also, for a closed garden house, a flourishing greenhouse or for your perfect mediation place!
- Aesthetically appealing Corten steel façade look
- Weather-resistant & form-stable gable design
- Loft-style thermal glazing
- Imposing swing doors made of glass or Corten
MEASUREMENTS & DIMENSIONS
- Outer width: 240 – 250 cm (transport limitation)
- Standard outer length: 280 or 360 cm
- Sauna interior: 195 – 215 cm in length
- Sauna vestibule: 70 – 120 cm
- Possibility of special dimensions or add-ons
MATERIAL & DESIGN
- 2 wide longitudinal loungers at the top & large lounger at the bottom
- Elegant backrest design with LED lighting
- Benches & backrests in light Aspen or ThermoAspen
- Wood panel inside horizontal
TECHNOLOGY & FUNCTIONS
- Elegant column heater with LED lighting
- Wood-burning stoves for indoor or outdoor lighting
- LED lighting with remote control & touch panel
- Infrared heater, brine mist, music, starry sky
- Special equipment in the vestibule area according to the customer’s requests
The necessities for a smooth and fast installation.
- POWER: 5-pole cable / 2.5 mm² wire gauge, 3 x 16 A C-fuse (no silicone cable) – direct connection to the control box on the floor under the lounger (internal silicone cabling to the oven, control and light are pre-mounted).
- GROUND: level, paved; concrete, slabs; compacted stone material, strips or point foundation MOUNTING: forklift or crane placement must be ensured; check accessibility to the installation site!
- ASSEMBLY: the installation and final assembly is usually carried out by a technician; duration approx. 2 – 4 hours depending on the circumstances.
- DELIVERY & CONNECTION: The sauna house is completely assembled in the factory; delivery by truck and loading on site by crane or forklift; for test purposes, the control box is connected to the on-site power cable (connection must be carried out by a licensed electrician).
- COMMISSIONING & TRAINING: The sauna is put into operation for test purposes and handed over to the customer with all necessary instructions.