MY SAUNA EXPERT AND RETAILER
You want to buy a sauna and would like expert advice?
As a sauna retailer and full-range supplier, we offer you high-quality sauna systems.
We will be happy to advise you about the different saunas and equipment options. Many customers buy a sauna with infrared heater, for example. In this way, you can enjoy a Finnish sauna and an infrared cabin in one unit. We will design the sauna of your dreams together with you.
Finnish sauna, bio-sauna or steam sauna!
In our design series, you will find the perfect sauna for your home or the most beautiful garden sauna for your outdoor area.
THE BEST SAUNA ASSORTMENT - GOOD FOR ME
Predefined sauna models – at attractive prices.
Custom made individual saunas – planned and “handmade” by a carpenter.
Sauna combinations with infrared, brine mist, hammam, wet or rest zones – the wellness concept.
The heart of a sauna is the sauna heater!
With us you buy a sauna with a sauna heater from renowned quality manufacturers.
Each sauna is made by a single sauna builder with heart. 15 years of experience and no production lines. Your sauna as a unique piece – a question of personality.
WHY NN SAUNAS?
NN Saunas is your one-stop supplier for everything from sauna planning to installation.
TOP Consulting & Services
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE USING YOUR SAUNA FOR THE FIRST TIME:
- Check that all cables and connections are properly fastened.
- Make sure that the sauna stones are washed before carefully placing them around the heating elements. Avoid pressure and make sure that the stones are the right size so that they do not get lost between the heating elements – but also that the air can circulate properly between the cavities.
- The heating elements must be completely covered by the stones to ensure optimum heating performance and no risk of burns for the user.
- The sauna heater shall be properly heated up with the door open for at least 1 hour before you take your first sauna session. This may produce light smoke but also an irritating odour.
- Also note that the heat can soften plastic inserts on the hinges. Check the door and the door handles – if necessary, be sure to retighten the screw connections and, if necessary, adjust the door again correctly (this does not constitute a reason for warranty claims).
CHECKLIST FOR CLEANING YOUR SAUNA:
- Ventilate the sauna thoroughly after each sauna session!
- Only clean the sauna after it has cooled down completely!
- Clean the sauna from the top down!
- Wipe the sauna benches with a slightly damp cloth. The upper benches are automatically disinfected by the high heat. However, this is not sufficient for the lower benches – these should be cleaned occasionally using a special care disinfectant. Hydrogen peroxide (3 %) can be purchased for this purpose in pharmacies – this natural substance evaporates into oxygen and water. Never use agents containing chlorine or oil for this purpose. Coarser dirt or discolouration can be removed with a fine emery paper (100 – 150 grain).
- Limescale stains or discolouration caused by additives in the aroma infusions tend to form on the sauna heater. Clean the heater with a microfibre cloth. For heavier stains, we recommend to add vinegar or citric acid in the cleaning water.
- Wipe the floor with clear water and a lint-free floor cloth – occasionally a commercial floor cleaner can also be used. Always wipe dry well and then leave the sauna door open.